Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog. It's not about music or sports, but rather about simply what I ate for lunch today. I am working in the K St. corridor here in DC, and there are a LOT of places to grab quick bites from. My goal, with the help of Yelp.com, is to try as many of these places as possible. I'll be returning to some of the places I've went in the last month to give them a review.

Expect crappy camera-phone photos of the food and (maybe more importantly) how I feel an hour and then eight hours afterwards. There's nothing worse than eating something delicious for lunch and then having to spend two hours on the can later on that night. Am I right, folks?

I know this blog will have specialized content (I mean, it's focusing on food in a ten block radius), but there's a LOT of places to get food, and I'm more than willing to try things. Every meal I get will cost under $10. I usually drink water with my lunch, so unless it's a special place that has special drinks, I'll stick by that. Also keep in mind that I will be bringing my own lunch to work sometimes (usually 2x a week), so don't expect updates on those days.

But enjoy. Should be interesting.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker